Monday, November 6, 2017

Waterlogged


I have ingested so much water, I could possibly float out to sea at any time.

I miss my coffee. I haven't had my morning cup of coffee in over a week. My befuddled brain is finally adjusting to this change in habit. 

At first my brain was a bit scrambled and I had a headache every morning. But now I just kind of feel dull-headed all day.

Lawsy, this infection has taken a lot more out of me than prior UTIs. I don't know if it's the infection or the antibiotic I finished in the wee hours of Sunday morning, but my stomach is rebelling. 

Yesterday morning I decided my bed needed changed after spending so much time in it the past week. Once I got that done, I was exhausted and had to lie down before doing anything else. 

I'm so glad I got out last week and took photos at the park, because I could not do that right now. I'm just too weak for something that ambitious.


I have been reading a great book that I mentioned the other day. If you like a lot of twists and turns and suspense, then this may be a book for you.


From Amazon.com...

Lara’s life looks perfect on the surface. Gorgeous doting husband Massimo, sweet little son Sandro and the perfect home. 


Lara knows something about Massimo. Something she can’t tell anyone else or everything he has worked so hard for will be destroyed: his job, their reputation, their son. This secret is keeping Lara a prisoner in her marriage.

Maggie is married to Massimo’s brother Nico and lives with him and her troubled stepdaughter. She knows all of Nico’s darkest secrets – or so she thinks.


Then one day she discovers a letter in the attic which reveals a shocking secret about Nico’s first wife. Will Maggie set the record straight or keep silent to protect those she loves?

For a family held together by lies, the truth will come at a devastating price.



No comments:

Post a Comment