Wednesday, December 28, 2016

A Little Kitchen Project Finished


I wanted to show you a project I just finished. I never quite knew what to do with this cow I found at the antique mall some time ago. 

I needed a place to put my measuring spoons so I could actually locate them when I need them. So this idea was born.

And you know how I love to frame things. 

So I "framed" it with the black frame I had in my closet. (One less thing to deal with in the closet I'm de-cluttering soon!)

I love to have a place for things, and for everything a place. Isn't that a quote from somewhere?

Yep. Googled and found it...


Okay, so I was off a few words.

I just got this red hanger up. I've had it in a drawer for ages. Now I have a place for my pot holders.



I like to have these things in this area because of my Breville being here on the kitchen cart. That's where my hot food is mostly cooked.

Lunch With Daughter...

I'm having lunch with my youngest daughter today. Looking forward to that. She's picking me up soon.

I haven't gone out since last week sometime. I don't want to go back into stores until after the new year. I go out every 2-3 days and start my car to make sure it's okay.


Freezing Leftovers...

I've been lucky that I've managed to freeze so many meals in my small freezer.

I've still got meatloaf & pork tenderloin in baggies in the freezer. And I'll be making taco soup in a day or so. So I'll freeze some of that. 

So nice to have good food at the end of the day that I don't have to cook! The very BEST homemade TV dinners.

What I'm Reading...


I got this ebook free from one of the freebie sites that I get daily emails from. The link to these sites is on my sidebar.

Here is an Amazon.com snippet from "On The Inside."

When Kristen is sentenced to seventeen years for committing a white collar crime, she’s forced to leave her husband and two sons behind.

Life in prison is a shock. She discovers that people aren’t always what they seem, love wears many faces, and friendship can make life worth living.


But as she struggles to survive on the inside, Kristen must face something even more frightening than her fellow inmates. . . herself. 


What are you reading? 


No comments:

Post a Comment