Sunday, December 10, 2017

Sunday Thoughts


It's been really cold the last few days. Guess we got a winter weather blast. 

Ah well, it's December after all.


Someone asked where I found the red truck painting. I found it at Kirklands a few months ago. 

I think it was there about ten minutes. I haven't seen it there or on their website since.

I got my red truck that is on the table runner at Hobby Lobby years ago. Someone asked about that too.


They called with the echocardiogram results and said everything looked good. 

The tech who performed the test told me that EKG's aren't always very accurate, so I guess she was right. 

Guess I didn't need to incur that cost. But you never know. 

I've been feeling a lot better this past week. No dizziness in the stores or weakness. Don't know what that was all about.


I plug in my little white tree every morning and enjoy it all day. I love to sit on my couch and gaze at the lights.


No comments:

Post a Comment