Wednesday, August 10, 2016

5 Easy Crock Pot Meals For Hot Summer Days

No one wants to slave away in a hot kitchen in the summertime. Certainly not me. 

The other day I made this crock pot recipe that I found on Pinterest.

It was quite good, easy to prepare, and I even had lots of leftovers to freeze in individual sandwich baggies for a quick meal.

I think I'll be making this next...


Doesn't it look delicious? And it only has a few ingredients too. Besides water, only three ingredients! 

Some scalloped potatoes or wild rice and veggies and a salad would complete this meal.

The one below will be cooked in the next few weeks in my casserole crock pot.



You can buy the casserole crock pot here. It's the same price I paid for mine last year.


I'm eyeing this recipe for sometime in August...


I think mashed potatoes, fresh green beans and a salad would hit the spot perfectly. And I'd probably have leftovers for sandwiches!

And this one is on the list too...


Go to the source numbers below for the actual recipes.

Source: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5


No comments:

Post a Comment