Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Small Space Holiday Decorating Tips


Small Space Holiday Decorating Tip #1: 

When you're decorating a small home for the holidays, utilize your vertical space.

You have a lot more real estate if you use your walls. So take advantage of that.
  
 
Small Space Holiday Decorating Tip #2: 

Decide on a color theme. Two or three colors or shade of colors is  best. 

Use this color theme from one room to another for a more cohesive look.

One of my favorite color combos is red and white. 
 

I moved the red truck painting from my living room to this wall in the dining space. It was just too dark to be able to see and enjoy it where it was.
 

I found the green "vintage" mail box a few months ago at my local grocery store. I find some really neat things for a great price there. 


Small Space Holiday Decorating Tip #3: 

Small decorative elements don't look as overbearing or cluttered when gathered together in a vignette. 

Instead of scattering the small Christmas trees individually here and there, I chose to put the trees together in my dough bowl. 



 

So that's my dining room for the holidays.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment