Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Christmas In My Apartment


I decided to put up my little white tree this year. 

Last year I put up my green tree. I also have a red one. All small table top trees, appropriate for apartment living. 
 

The little holiday vignette is beside the TV. Last year I put the tree in the dining room. 

Both times I put the tree in this red galvanized tub I bought a few years ago at the antique mall. It is for beverages, but I use it for my Christmas tree. 

I'm not putting Christmas all over my apartment. Just in a few select places. Tomorrow I'll show you my dining table vignette.



Maybe I'll open the front door and take photos with more light. These are pretty dark and also it's overcast outside.

See the "snow" I put around the white tree? That is white netting I use every year to resemble snow.

Okay, my ankle is killing me and I missed lunch entirely so that's all I'm doing today. Like I said, I am just decorating in a few areas, because I don't want holiday clutter on every single surface. 


No comments:

Post a Comment