Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Some Test Results


Still no freeze here. I need to get outside and tidy up the plants before it freezes, but my energy is low. I'm surprised by this, as I've always had a lot of energy.

They called to tell me the results of the EKG. They want me to have an Echocardiogram because of right atrial enlargement of my heart. 

I guess I'm surprised by this as well, because I've never had any problems when they listen to my chest. 

I was not there for that, but for this bladder problem and nausea. Yet then I had the EKG and now this other test will have to be scheduled. 

Of course I'm already worrying what insurance will cover, as it seems to be a pretty expensive test. But I guess I'll just have to grin and bear it, as they say.

These bladder spasms are what is driving me crazy right now. But when I asked about them, they said they wanted me to have the ultrasound first before they do anything else. It is scheduled for early tomorrow morning.

I guess you just have to take it one day at a time. That is life in a nutshell. One day at a time. One foot in front of the other. 

Have any of you ever had this test?


No comments:

Post a Comment