Sunday, November 5, 2017

A Restful Saturday


Yesterday I took it easy. I went through my photos from the park. 

Did away with the ones I didn't particularly like. Pared down those original 450 photos to maybe a hundred.


I watched Lifetime movies.

I drank a boat load of water.  

I ordered the supplement one of you mentioned: D-Mannose from Amazon. One of you had also mentioned L-lysine not long ago, and I already take that.


I laid in bed with my laptop and visited blogs. Decorating blogs, gardening blogs, book blogs. Found books to put on my to-read list.

I read the novel I started this week.
  
I thought about my patio space and what I might do out there come spring. I did a little preliminary planning in my head. 

And I drank more water.

I laid in bed propped up on my pillows with a favorite soft blanket covering me.

 
 

Thanks for all your well wishes. They are much appreciated!

What do you like to do when you're feeling under the weather? Do you curl up with a book or do you binge out on a lot of TV? 


No comments:

Post a Comment