Tuesday, October 17, 2017

A Little Bit Of Fall


I found this painting on sale at Kirklands. It looks so much like my little red truck I've had for years.

If you look at the photo below, you can see I didn't get the area above the window painted. I didn't get the area below it painted either, but the chair kind of blocks it.


I did bring three blue pumpkins out of my small stash of fall decor. That's enough for me.

I'm taking on a rather minimalist approach to holiday decorating.

That's just where I am in life. That's where many older women are choosing to be. If you live alone like I do, you get the only vote.
 

I'm slowly bringing things back into the living room. A bit here and a bit there. Taking my time.

I'm finally learning how to slow my life-long need to constantly do, do, do.

 
I'd rather enjoy the fall that is appearing right outside my door. The fall that Mother Nature hands us year after year without us having to go to any trouble at all. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment