Thursday, October 27, 2016

How I Like To Style My Bed


I'm a simple girl. I use a top and a bottom sheet. I prefer quilts to duvets. I just don't like a lot of thickness over me at night.

I don't go for a lot of pillows on the bed. The dogs would just knock them to the floor. And I've never had Euro pillows, though I know they're quite popular.

Like I said, I am a simple girl with simple needs.


Crane & Canopy offered me this quilt and the two shams. I chose this gray color because I had never had anything in this color before.


I must have a good-sized lamp next to my bed because I read at night. 

I prefer using dressers rather than night stands, because night stands are never tall enough for my taste.

I have a quilt on the wall on either side as well. Balance, you know!

And of course I have doggy steps at the end of the bed for the pupsters to climb up and sleep with me. They must approve the bedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment