Thursday, September 15, 2016

Changing The Color Of The Cupboard

I thought I could live with the mint green color on the cupboard awhile longer. 

But I was wrong. My chair where I work looks directly at the dining space. So I had to look at that mint green with the olive green curtains in the background.

And so I repainted it...


I'm much happier with this light shade of blue. And it also goes with these polka-dotted and gingham dishes I've had for years.


So while I had a quart of the blue paint, I also painted a few more pieces of furniture.


I originally painted the coffee table with chalk paint. Unlike most everyone else, I was not pleased with it. 

And I painted this shelf.


Tomorrow I can place things on the surface of the coffee table. I can then start my fall decorating.

Do you like the blue, or did you like the mint green color best on the cupboard?

Have you begun to decorate for fall yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment