Friday, July 15, 2016

Patio Garden Update

Summer is in full swing in Oklahoma. Which means hot and humid. 

So here's what is going on in the patio gardens...



No peppers yet. The birds seem to beat me to the strawberries, but the tomatoes are doing well and being harvested.





This flower is blooming. But I can't for the life of me remember what it is called. A daisy of some variety?



Cone flowers like the heat.



This poor little plant I found nearly dead on the clearance rack at Lowes a month or so ago. It's doing great now. (Yeah, forgot what it's called!)



Salvia and golden pennies on the far left. The golden pennies probably need trimming. Sedum autumn joy on the right.



The two water gardens are doing great. You can't see the fountain bubbling in the top photo, but you can see the other water garden below. Both are, as you know, in galvanized tubs.



So what's going on in your garden? Do you have a garden in the ground, or container gardens like me? I love container gardens. No weeds to pull!

No comments:

Post a Comment