Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Creative DIY Team Project For July

This is month #3 that The Creative DIY Team has gotten together and chosen projects we've created to show you. This month's theme is repurposing.

Team Members
Cassie@Primitive & Proper
Cristina@Remodelando la Casa
Susan@Love Of Home
Brenda@Cozy Little House


I found this old toolbox at my favorite antique mall, very cheap. I painted it with chalk paint and hung it on my dining area wall. The handle makes for a great dish towel rod!


I just used little saw-tooth brackets to hang it up with.


Since I put my vintage cheese grater up on top of it for decor, I thought I'd mention that it is also a repurposed project. 

I like to clip vintage photos I find to the cheese grater with a clothespin.


Remember to go visit the rest of the team to see what they repurposed... 





See you next month for another creative team project!

No comments:

Post a Comment