Monday, June 20, 2016

Tiny Lights In A Jar

One day I was in Hobby Lobby for the half price picture frame sale, and I happened upon a green bottle in the Clearance aisle. It was $4.

There was a smaller one for $2. I got them both.

They sat around for a week or so. 

Then an idea struck me.

I had some LED tiny strung lights. So I put them in the bigger jar.


I put it in the bedroom next to my bed. I read on my Kindle at night, with these tiny lights twinkling in the background.


See the smaller green bottle to the right? 

When I purchased them, I didn't know what I was going to do with them. But when you're getting a great price, get it while you can!


I read in the hours before bedtime. The dogs snooze peacefully beside me. These tiny lights create just the right ambiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment