Thursday, October 12, 2017

My New Bed With Actress Abi


I sure do love my new bed. Abi is not about to let me get photos of it without her being the star of the show, as you can see.

I finally have the leftover living room furniture out of here, so I thought it was a good time to take photos to show you.


If you recall, I had the big mirror over my bed. But it hung a bit low over my headboard, so I took it down and put up my cow painting.

It's been cool the last few nights, so I folded one of my quilts over the bed for warmth.


I'm trying my other cow painting out here adjacent to my bed. It was in the living room.

Reader Teri, who commented that she'd be happy to come finish the painting of the living room, is coming over at noon. I've never met her, but I'm always so happy to meet a reader!

There isn't much painting left, except for a few places. I didn't finish the wall both above and beneath my window. And there's that inch or so just underneath the ceiling of three walls. 

I'm so grateful that she offered to help and I look forward to meeting her. 


Abi appears to be nodding off, so I'll hurry up and get this photography session over so she can snooze in peace.


I really haven't changed this room up for awhile. Only the bed is new. 

I did bring my beloved battery-operated candle in here when I was spending all my time in the bedroom. Reader Leslie sent it to me last month.

I'm so glad I chose this farmhouse-style distressed bed from Ashley Furniture. I think it works perfectly in this room. 


No comments:

Post a Comment