Tuesday, August 29, 2017

A Spice Rack


As you can see, I found a spice rack. It was on eBay for $15 with free shipping. 

I had a hard time finding a place to hang it in my small kitchen. But since I don't use the kitchen cabinets, I hung it in front of one.


The sugar and tea bag jars then went on the dough bowl. 

In a small kitchen, organizing on trays or other surfaces helps maximize your space and reduces clutter.


I added the clear vintage jars I found at the antique mall to my grouping in the kitchen windowsill.


I'm still watching the coverage of Tropical Storm Harvey in Texas, as I know many of you are. 

They are needing food, baby formula, diapers, clothing. People with boats to help rescue folks. Everything people need when tragedy strikes and they have nothing.

So much need. But so much goodwill. At a time like this, people have to come together and help one another.

 August 2017

Twelve years ago today, Hurricane Katrina made landfall in New Orleans.

No comments:

Post a Comment