Friday, February 3, 2017

Bathroom Project Thoughts & Books


It got cold again. So I will have to wait until it warms up again before I can take my new-to-me black towel bar outside to spray paint. I want to give it a coat of glossy black.

All of you kept saying I needed some black in the bathroom.

Now I'm trying to decide if I want to do something about the bathroom floor. Some of the tiles got broken and it was already butt ugly tile after being in there all these years. 

I was thinking about getting those plank peel and stick flooring. But I don't think Israel can get down there with his recent hernia surgery. And I don't know if it's too much for me to attempt or not. 

Have any of you done that kind of flooring? If so, how does it do over tile?


The pupsters are cold and cuddled up together.

Before I know it, it will be spring and I will be out on the patio tending to things out there. I always look forward to that. 

To getting things straightened up and cleaned. To planting and tending the perennials that come back up again. 

I'm getting tired of sitting inside and staring out the patio doors to the mess that's out there. But I can't open the gate to sweep and blow all the leaves out until the gate gets fixed. 

I can open it, but not shut it. Something wrong with the hardware I guess.


Kristy sent me her third novel, "Slightly South Of Simple" to read. She writes about southern women with such insight and clarity.

I finished "The Space Between Sisters"and "Almost Sisters" about a week ago. They were okay, but nothing really special in my opinion.

I prefer psychological thrillers to women's fiction. Unless it's one of my favorite authors.


Have you read any good books lately? Or ordered any seeds to plant yet?

I've got to get on the ball and order some seeds soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment