Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Fall Desserts To Swoon Over

The evenings are actually already getting a bit cooler, I have noticed as I let the dogs out in the middle of the night. 

For some reason my appetite picks up then. I am dreaming of fall food and treats!


Here's an autumn spice cake with cream cheese frosting recipe by Cooking Classy. It looks delicious!


Have you ever had an apple cider float? Here's a recipe from What's Cooking, Love?


This harvest caramel corn looks like a great snack while watching TV. This recipe is by Two Sisters Crafting.


You could start out your morning with a pumpkin pie smoothie by Shugary Sweets.


How about some pumpkin cream cheese swirl muffins by The Novice Chef ? This would be great for a mid-morning snack.

Oh, I'm looking forward to cooler weather and the scent of sweet things cooking. And fall candles. 

It's almost fall, ya'll!

And I'll be having a 20 blogger autumn/Thanksgiving round-up in early October. We'll be sharing just how we're celebrating the cooler season in our own neck of the woods.


No comments:

Post a Comment