Friday, July 29, 2016

Fashion Friday 7/29/16

Have you ever heard of Polyvore? You can create clothing sets and collections and it's a lot of fun. I've just been dabbling with it to learn what all there is to do and how to do it.

Casual Summer Fare


Dorothy Perkins colorful shirt
dorothyperkins.com




Target straw beach tote
target.com



All I did was create the set and publish it to Blogger from Polyvore. Polyvore added the details below the set about where the items came from. That's a real plus.


Then I created this boho set above, and simply saved it and added it to this post. I think I like that way better. However Polyvore does not add where to get these items, so that is a negative.

Once you create two sets, you automatically become a "style spotter!"

This is my third and final set today...


I dubbed this set "Back To The Seventies" because it reminded me of high school days. 

So get on Polyvore and take it for a test ride. You can also do decor and all kinds of stuff. I sent my second set to my Clothing board on Pinterest.

Then I started looking at what others are creating, "liked" some, and even joined a group. 

I'm having a lot of fun with Polyvore! You can put it on your website or blog. You can join contests. Or just play around. There's a lot to do there!

Be fashionable!




No comments:

Post a Comment