Friday, November 10, 2017

Still Not Feeling Well & Face Vase


I woke up yesterday morning and immediately knew that something was wrong. I was having horrible bladder spasms and just felt awful. 

I called the doctor's office, and they had a slot at 3:15 with a nurse practitioner, which I took. He said I no longer have a UTI after taking a urine sample. 

He sent me for an electrocardiogram, because he said my heart sounded a little off, and blood work. They are scheduling me for an ultrasound for my lower stomach, but not sure when I can get in for that. 

I had oatmeal yesterday morning and was sick all day, so was somewhat dehydrated by the time I got there. I just have no idea what is going on.

Anyway, I got home and had a package from reader Leslie. Guess what it was? 

She managed to track down the mustached man vase to match my lipsticked woman. Here is a photo of them together from the website.


Thanks, Leslie! They are just so cute together. I had planned on maybe getting him at some point, but my grocery store stopped selling them.

In case you're interested, they come from a company simply called DEI. I found them by Googling DEI happy home face vase, which is how they are described on the box. Here is the link.

I'm really sick of feeling like I need to stay close to a bathroom. Hope this is over soon, whatever it is. 

They said they'd send my urine sample off to check it anyway in case there is something there they can't detect. This will be my third weekend of this.


No comments:

Post a Comment