Wednesday, November 29, 2017

More Tests & Questions


I spent hours at the doctor's office yesterday. 

My gynecologist ordered a vaginal ultrasound, and told me to come back to her office once that was done. 

The cyst on my ovary is small, so she doesn't think it is bothering my bladder. She said my bladder may still be irritated by the infection I had weeks ago. 

Or, she said, it could be Painful Bladder Syndrome.

Oh joy.
 

But that wouldn't cause me to feel as I've been feeling.

One test to go right now, the echocardiogram next week.

When I got home, I looked up symptoms of right atrial enlargement and here's what I found.

Symptoms Of Right Atrial Enlargement
  • a reduced ability to practice physical exercise;
  • weakness and fatigue;
  • feeling lightheaded or faint;
  • dizziness and confusion;
  • tightness or pressure in the chest;
  • shortness of breath.

I don't know. But I'm tired of being poked and prodded. 


I stopped at Lowes for steel wool (I think the mice may be visiting under the kitchen sink again) and caulk.

Then once I left the doctor's office I stopped at the grocery and picked up a few items. Tabouli and pasta salad from their deli, salad, almond milk, cheese, crackers. Apples and grapes.

I'm really not very hungry. But I want easy things on hand that I can eat. 

I want food I can put together quickly like cheese and crackers and fruit and veggies.

Years ago at this time I would be busy baking for Christmas. Making all kinds of candy. 

One year I made every single person on my list a basket of homemade goods.

This year, still not really feeling it. How about you? Are you in the mood for holiday baking and making?


No comments:

Post a Comment