Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Books & A No Caffeine Update


I figured out how far is too far with my ankle. I got up on a stepladder a few times hanging a small shelf. It was the first time in probably two weeks that I felt any pain. 

Note to self: Try to stay off step ladders. 

Took a bit of the wind out of my sails. But I'm still pleased I made so much progress before that. And that after a few days of rest, I was okay.


I'm looking forward to reading these books. I love to have a stack of unread books next to my bed. 
***

No Caffeine Update:
After a few weeks of having no caffeine, I find that I now only crave water. It was no problem for me to get off of it at all. No coffee, no tea, no chocolate for me.

Many of us needs to drink more water. One suggestion I've seen and may implement is drinking from a one gallon jug of water all day long until you've emptied it. 

That's how you would get in your 8 glasses per day. 

The Improvements I've Seen So Far: 
1. My face has cleared up

2. I sleep better and am less anxious

3. With much less sugar, I'm not getting hungry all the time.

Because I am post menopausal and I figure many of you are as well, I have looked up the symptoms for having an ovarian cyst. 

Many don't have symptoms. But I did, and that led to getting the abdominal ultrasound.

Symptoms Of Ovarian Cysts During Post Menopause:
Though ovarian cysts don't always cause symptoms and can go away on their own, there are some symptoms that may indicate the presence of an ovarian cyst. The most common include:
  • Sudden pain in the lower abdomen
  • Bloating or swelling of the abdomen
  • Ache of the pelvis, lower back or thighs
  • Pain with nausea and vomiting
  • Fever, weakness, and dizziness
  • Rapid breathing
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, it may be that you have an ovarian cyst, and you should go to the doctor immediately.


No comments:

Post a Comment