Monday, November 13, 2017

Birds & Flowers


Yesterday I saw this mockingbird at the bird bath, and quickly grabbed my camera to capture the moment. 


It must have sensed me beyond the patio doors, for it turned to look straight at me. And then suddenly a few other feathered friends joined in.


Something out there is digging dirt out of my container plants. I wonder if the squirrels are hiding their nuts for a cold and wintry day? 


I took the trash down to the corner, and couldn't believe how pretty the trees were. So I came back and got my camera to take a few pics of the fall trees here at the complex. 


I love this time of year, with the red and gold leaves on the trees beginning to carpet the ground. 


I still have flowers blooming. Here is a daisy opening out on the patio. I hope it doesn't freeze before it fully opens up.


Do you still have any flowers left where you live? Or have you put your garden to bed for winter?


No comments:

Post a Comment