Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Day 3: Second Bedroom Closet


Yesterday was the day I changed sheets, and cleaned the bedroom surfaces to clear them of dust. Where on earth does all the darned dust come from???

It was also a day of grocery shopping and doing laundry. It takes almost all day to do about 4-5 loads of laundry. Sheets, etc. 

Because I have a portable washing machine, it seems to take a lot longer to wash one load. Then it doesn't dry very well, so I layer clean damp laundry across various surfaces to dry. 

Okay, down to business. This is the other walk-in closet in my bedroom, just about three feet down from the other one.


I don't think it will be as big a project as the other closet, but I have yet to dig in to see what all I'm dealing with.


I am fortunate to have these two walk-in closets. But those are the only storage closets I have. 

No pantry. No linen closet. So most everything either goes here or into stand alone furniture.

As you can see, this is where I also store paint.


This is where I put summer clothing. Quilts, lamps, and whatever else doesn't fit into the other one.

This closet doesn't have the shelves the other one does.
 
So if I'm not too worn out from everything yesterday, I plan to start on the closet. 

How are you doing this week? Getting any purging/decluttering done?


No comments:

Post a Comment