Thursday, September 22, 2016

A New Candle Holder From Gardener's Supply Company

Gardener's Supply Company emailed and asked if I'd like to try out their new copper candle holder.


Well, of course I'd love to! Just in time for my seasonal harvest party that's coming up in a few weeks.

The warm glow of candlelight is romantic and lends a feeling of coziness as it shines through the intricate cut-outs of this copper-plated pillar holder. It is to be used with ivory pillar LED candles that you can buy at their website.


You just turn the candle on and slip it into this pretty receptacle that looks like bare tree branches. A perfect reminder of autumn and the falling of leaves.



I put it here on my newly painted coffee table. I added some white pumpkins and a few other tidbits of fall and nature.


It is so pretty with the glow through the bare branches etched on the glass. Like the sun going down. 

Thanks Gardener's Supply Company. I love it!

Disclosure: I was given this product free for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment